Sunday, May 27, 2012

{Pink Poodle Party}

Ok, here I go again: this one turned out FABULOUS!

This is the second party we create for this fashionable little girl.  She loves doggies so we managed to give her a chic poodle birthday in pink, aqua, black and white.  I know, I love the color combo!

The invitation was embellished with a little rhinestones.



Look at this beautiful and delicate setup!  I just love the fabric backdrop, paper lanterns, pom poms balloons and the polka dot table cover!  The little pink balloon poodle was created by Johanna from GloboArte and all the supplies are from Party City.


On to the cake... Wanda, my cake designer is just a genius!  She always manages to create a masterpiece using the invitation design!  This one was placed on a cake stand over an embellished white box.





I love this pic!  My flash reflecting on all the glitter on the pink poodle! 





All the sweet goodies are from a local baker as well.  



What do you think, cute or what? 






No comments:

Post a Comment